Sunday, April 25, 2010

Feed Your Confidence


It's great to connect again. 

How do some women seem so confident?  

They work on it every day.  



In order to build your confidence, you have to feed it? 

Studies show that we are what we think and negative thoughts chip away at our confidence.  The good news is, you have the power to influence your thoughts.

Need to feed your confidence?  Try this: 

Before going to bed or when you wake in the morning, take time to complete the following reflection statement:

"I am proud of.......(everything that went well), and next time I will.....(anything I want to do differently)"   

This exercise helps me feed my confidence and to consider ways to continuously improve; all in a positive approach.

Confidence is the foundation to success.  Building and maintaining yours through positive thoughts will do wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment